Friday, September 26, 2008

Comp screwed

So I haven't posted in my blog in a while and was checking my email and saw a comment for a post that I never remembered writing. I went back through and saw that I had that new post and a whole slew of rude emails sent out to my friends and contacts. I apologize if anyone got any of those emails, and for anything changed in other posts that I didn't realize.

Turns out that a previous friend of mine wormed their way into my google mail account and my blog. All my passwords have been changed now, I really apologize to anyone who got those e-mails or read the really offensive post she wrote.

In other news I'm about to start working on Christmas presents which should include a few new patterns this year!

My Branching Out scarf is crawling along at a snails pace. I do a few repeats here and there and drop it. Most everything for me now has been dropped since christmas is around the corner.

Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail at glowhooks AT gmail DOT com about whether you guys want to see knitting or crochet patterns or both!

No comments: